Northwest Ranch House with RV Garage
About This Plan
- A great big RV garage is placed next to the two car garage bays in this Northwestern Ranch house plan.
- The octagonal living room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and can be seen from the nook and kitchen.
- The walk-in pantry in the kitchen is enormous and a wall of continuous windows by the kitchen sink brightens the whole space.
- Homeowners gets a first floor master suite with a door to the spacious back deck.
- Another guest suite gains privacy on the finished lower level where there's a huge rec room with fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,399 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,279 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1064 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot