Northwest Ranch with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This sprawling Ranch home has a hip roof and finished lower level plus an angled garage that is visually appealing.
- Pocket doors close off the home office near the foyer so you can work in peace and quiet.
- The giant great room is back is part of the kitchen and dining area that all form one huge space.
- The home comes with a marvelous covered deck that extends the full width of the house.
- Both the ' suite and bedroom 2 are on this level while downstairs, two more bedrooms share the enormous rec room.
- There's lots of storage space on this floor too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,801 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 9"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1012 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N