Northwest Ranch with Optional Lower Level
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This good-looking Northwest house plan comes with an optional lower level that adds 1,969 additional square feet of living space.
- You can live comfortably on the main floor though, with its three bedrooms and huge open great room.
- The covered rear deck gives you shade when you want it with double doors to get you outside.
- Finish the lower level and enjoy a wine cellar, theater room for home movie watching, an enormous rec room and three more bedrooms plus two bathrooms.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version in reverse with the option for five bedrooms with house plan 67723MG (1,928 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,969 sq. ft.
- Deck: 348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss