Northwest Style Entertainment Mecca
About This Plan
- Giant-sized rooms on both floors and a large wine cellar make this Northwest house plan an entertainment mecca.
- You also get a dedicated gym, a library with a hidden door to attic storage and a highly-desirable second floor laundry room.
- The elegant formal dining room connects to the kitchen through a butler's pantry that gives you storage and serving counters.
- In back, the T-shaped main living area is all open concept with an island that seats 6 people informally.
- But the star of this floor is the mega-sized rec room that has folding doors to the rear covered patio.
- Halfway up the stairs, a home office is tucked away on the landing with a library to the left of the top of the stairs.
- Three bedrooms on this level include the restful master suite that has double doors opening to a wrap-around deck.
- Watch movies at home in the large media room that has a wet bar, half bath, two storage closets and views of the side deck.
- This stunning house plan has it all including a big shop area in the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,323 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 2"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 945 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front