Northwest Style Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Get a front porch and a side porch in this one level Northwest house plan.
- There's also a big open deck in back and another covered porch for your family to enjoy.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a large home office with a window to the front.
- In back, the huge great room area combines the eating, cooking and living spaces into one big room.
- A wood stove in the corner gives off warmth and good looks.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the family bedrooms from the master suite.
- Homeowners have sliding glass doors to the open deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- Deck: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 or 2x8
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss