Northwest Townhouse Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- While this two-story townhouse is a mere 21 feet wide, it extends a full 89 feet back to the rear of the two-car garage.
- Artisan corner detailing highlights the crisp columns that flank the lofty entry portico. A matching third column anchors the far side of the railed front porch.
- Entering on the right, you step into a foyer that leads into the living room. Stairs to the upper level angle up the left side.
- It's also possible to enter the house through a set of atrium doors on the right. These lead into a room which could be a study, but is also in an ideal location for a home office. Clients could enter here without disturbing the rest of the family.
- In the central living area, a rectangular work island rimmed by a flush eating bar marks the boundary between the wide open living room and the L-shaped kitchen. Flames dancing in the gas fireplace can be enjoyed from the kitchen, living room and/or dining area.
- An atrium door in the dining area leads out onto a partially covered patio, ideal for outdoor dining. Inside, glass lines most of a passageway with a patio view, as it runs from the dining area to a good-sized utility room. This room comes complete with cabinets, a folding counter, storage shelves, and direct access to the garage.
- Amenities in the owners' suite include a roomy walk-in closet, plus a large bathroom with a dual vanity and a fully enclosed shower and toilet. Two more bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs, along with a wide loft that overlooks the foyer.