Northwestern Style Duplex
About This Plan
- Each duplex has three bedrooms on two levels with a handsome Northwest exterior to commend the home.
- The foyer for each unit has two sets of stairs, one to the upper main floor where the L-shaped living area is all open concept.
- The master suite is on this floor along with a big walk-in coat closet.
- The second set of stairs take you down to the finished lower level where you get a family room and two more bedrooms that share a hall bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with duplex house plan 21906DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,400 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss