Old-World Exterior with Optional Versions
About This Plan
- The Old World-style siding and stone exterior of this attractive ranch home is accented with a 'Palladian' window, multi-level trim and an inviting front porch.
- A flexible office/living/4th bedroom, an exquisite master suite, a 3-car garage with a utility sink, and a large screened porch are sure to make this 2000 square foot home irresistible.
- The exceptional master suite, with direct access to the deck, a sitting area, full-featured bath, and spacious walk-in closets, create a true 'Master's Retreat.'
- A bay window brightens the casual dining room and kitchen.
- Vaulted or trayed ceilings adorn the living, family room, master suite and cozy 'coffee corner'. Other rooms have 9' ceilings.
- The upper level bonus room features 495 sq. ft. of functional living space with 5 ft. knee walls rising up to an 8 ft. ceiling.
- The secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a 'Jack and Jill' bath.
- A breezy screened porch features a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See these house plans - 20056GA, 20058GA and 20059GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 495 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 87 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick