So Much to Choose From
About This Plan
- The Craftsman-style siding and stone exterior of this attractive mid-sized ranch is accented with a 'Palladian' window, dormers, multi-level trim and an inviting front porch. A popular design, there are three alternate versions available.
- A flexible office/living/4th bedroom, an exquisite master suite, a 3-car garage with a utility sink, and a large screened porch are sure to make this 2000 square foot home irresistible.
- The exceptional master suite, with direct access to the deck, a sitting area, full-featured bath, and spacious walk-in closets, create a true 'Master's Retreat.'
- A bay window brightens the casual dining room and kitchen.
- Vaulted or trayed ceilings adorn the living, family room, master suite and cozy 'coffee corner'. Other rooms have 9' ceilings. The upper level bonus room features 495 sq. ft. of functional living space with 5 ft. knee walls rising up to an 8 ft. ceiling.
- The secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a 'Jack and Jill' bath.
- A breezy screened porch features a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See 20057GA.
- For other optional exteriors, see 20058GA and 20059GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 87 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick