Old World French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A front courtyard brings you to the arched entry porch of this Old World French Country home plan.
- The views are amazing from the large foyer right through to the great room with its vaulted and beamed ceiling and on into the dining room.
- At one end of the great room lies a built-in entertainment center with bookshelves on either side. You'll find more built-ins in the elegant study off the foyer.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the spacious master suite that has a huge walk-in closet that angles around the double vanities.
- A beautiful porte cochere separates two garages that give you room for three automobiles with lots of storage space in between.
- Stairs lead up to a future bonus room complete with a bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bonus room and downsize with house plan 48137FM (2,332 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 240 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1436 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick