Old World French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A front courtyard brings you to the arched entry porch of this Old World French Country home.
- The views are amazing from the large foyer right through to the great room with its vaulted ceiling and on into the dining room.
- At one end of the great room lies a big fireplace with bookshelves on either side.
- You'll find more built-ins in the elegant study off the foyer.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the spacious master suite that has a huge walk-in closet that angles around the double vanities.
- A beautiful porte cochere separates two single garages that give you room for two automobiles with lots of storage space in between.
- Related Plan: Get more room plus a bonus room with house plan 48432FM (2,565 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 3"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 935 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms