One Bed and Bath Farmhouse-style Cabin
About This Plan
- This one bed, one bath farmhouse-style cabin has great curb appeal. The exterior has board and batten siding and a front porch with four columns supporting a metal shed roof, above which there is a single decorative window. This home is a great use for a small space.
- Inside, the kitchen is open to the dining room and the great room with large windows.
- The bedroom has a walk-in closet and enjoys access to the back porch.
Main Floor - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick