One Bed Escape with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This tiny house plan has an open floor that accommodates full-sized furniture and appliances. 9' ceilings and pocket doors throughout the home create a spacious and open feeling. The fully-equipped kitchen has a walk-in pantry and an eating bar that comfortably seats up to five.
- The pocket doors leading into the master suite can either be closed for privacy or can provide a large 5'4" opening. The walk-in shower provides both easy access and eliminates maintenance required by glass doors. Measuring over 6' from end to end, the shower accommodates dual shower heads. The master suite also includes a dual vanity and a large walk-in closet.
- Year round living is enhanced by a spacious coat closet in the entrance along with a full sized laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 762 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 762 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss