One Bed Post Frame Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- If you are looking for an efficient way to build a house, look no further than a post frame home plan like this one. A covered porch with a shed roof wraps around three sides of the home giving you lots of room to enjoy the fresh air.
- Inside the home, the great room is warmed by a fireplace and lies under a soaring cathedral ceiling.
- The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom gives you dual vanities and a walk-in closet.
- Post frame construction is a simplified building technique adapted from the traditional timber-framing technique. Instead of needing studs, steel framing or concrete masonry, post frame building simply uses large poles (or posts) buried into the ground.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12