One Bed Tiny House Plan
About This Plan
- This one bedroom cottage house plan jumps on the tiny house plan bandwagon and delivers a delightful storybook-style abode with great curb appeal.
- Stone and stucco make a lovely combination on the exterior of the home, reminiscent of a timeless European cottage. The welcoming porch leads into the vaulted living room, where a corner fireplace creates an even cozier atmosphere. A handy kitchenette features upper cabinets for ample storage. You could place a dining table by the side windows, allowing outdoor views during meals, or you could use that space for reading and be truly flexible! You'll appreciate the convenient storage pantry that cleverly co-exists with the coat closet.
- The vaulted bedroom is a peaceful haven and has an oversized shower in the private bath. You may be surprised to find the stacked washer/dryer nicely located near a linen closet.
- Additional sleeping space may be created by placing a fold-out sofa in the living room.
- Related Plan: Get an even tinier house plan with 69531AM (300 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Post/Beam
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Tiny House