One Bedroom Home with Room for More
1 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed with one ' bedroom on the main floor, this home plan comes with the option to add more bedrooms.
- Bonus space over the three car garage gives you a loft and room for another bedroom and bath.
- Use the unfinished lower level for a rec room and two additional bedrooms and baths.
- This home has plenty of storage space.
- A big great room is your main living area that is brightened by transom windows.
- Dine in the formal dining room with tray ceiling or grab a quick meal in the nook that opens to the rear covered deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,101 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 620 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,101 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 79' 7"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1054 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss