One Bedroom Log Getaway House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful timber framing over the front door of this log house plan has dramatic good looks.
- Step inside to the main living area that is all open concept where the corner fireplace can be enjoyed by all.
- There's room for three stools at the peninsula eating bar in the compact kitchen.
- A stack washer/dryer has been placed in the bathroom, a wonderful convenience.
- The bedroom is on the main floor but loft space on the upper floor is perfect for sleeping bags or a few bunk beds.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick