One Floor Living in Two Exteriors
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one story house plan comes in two exterior styles to appeal to more tastes.
- A split bedroom layout gives privacy to the master suite with a vaulted ceiling. A dressign room is a nice touch.
- The kitchen is the hub between the breakfast area and vaulted family room with angled fireplace. Seating is available at the counter and unloading groceries is a breeze with easy access to the garage.
- The formal space has an intricate ceiling and makes a great living or dining room.
- Two bedrooms share a bath. One can serve as a den or home office.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 93037EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"