One Floor Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows and beautiful ceiling treatments are key designs features in this lovely one floor Traditional house plan.
- The 12' high foyer opens up to reveal the gorgeous coffered ceilings in the combined living and dining areas.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar shelters the sink and keeps the noise down.
- Two sliding glass doors take you easily out to the vaulted rear lanai.
- With its split bedroom layout, the large master suite is a secluded retreat.
- Knee space between the two sinks in the master bathroom allow for a stool and make up area.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom with double sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
- The quiet study is large and comfortable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss