One-level Acadian Home Plan with Large Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This one-level, Acadian home plan boasts an open layout in the center of the home, which separates the master suite from the secondary bedrooms. The large, rear porch invites you to enjoy nature and the surrounding views.
- The double garage projects from the front of the home, creating a parking courtyard for guests, and opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers.
- Once inside the formal foyer, a coat closet conceals outdoor gear, and the living room is located straight ahead. A warm fireplace serves as the focal point and the open kitchen will inspire creative dishes.
- The serene master suite awaits, and features a 5-fixture bath with a commode room and a sizable, walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home, separated by a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 5"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick