One Level Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- With its big open floor plan you can see right out to the rear porch from the front door of this Acadian house plan.
- Built-ins flank the family room fireplace, adding good looks as well as storage.
- Designed with function in mind, the kitchen has an island and a view of the fireplace from the sink.
- Homeowners get a large and comfortable master suite with a lovely tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
- The split bedroom layout has the three family bedrooms far away from the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick