One-Level Acadian House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Old-world charm, sprinkled with modern elements, define this one-level, Acadian house plan.
- Minimal walls in the center of the home allow for clean sight lines between the dining room, living room, and kitchen - creating a great space for family and friends to gather.
- A covered porch invites you to enjoy outdoor living and extends to a patio with a fireplace.
- Retreat to the master suite with a sizable, 5-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share the hall bath, and a quiet fourth bedroom is a great space for guests and includes a full bath.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the back of the home, near a side entrance for friends and family to utilize.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,451 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,451 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 72' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 674 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick