One-Level Acadian House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- A welcoming front porch guides you into a spacious foyer, with views through the living room, to the back porch, and beyond. A family and friends entrance is located to the left of the front door and leads to the mudroom with a powder bath.
- The kitchen features an oversized prep island and opens to a breakfast nook, while a dining room near the foyer offers space for formal meals.
- The master suite includes its own foyer, and french doors give way to reveal a luxurious master bath with a separate tub and shower, dual vanities, and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 overlook the front yard, and share the hall bath.
- The side-entry, double garage includes a separate room for additional storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick