One-Level Bungalow with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support the deep, gable overhangs, and a circular window above the front porch contributes character to the great curb appeal.
- The heart of the home resides towards the back of the home and takes advantage of any rearward views. Sliding doors off the dining area lead to a large deck, half of which is covered for when you desire shade.
- An oversized prep island anchors the shared living space, and a roomy walk-in pantry sits nearby.
- The master bedroom disrupts the rectangular design by protruding from the front of the home, offering more privacy to the homeowner. The 4-fixture master bath includes dual vanities and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Across the hall, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath. Pocket doors in the main hallway reveal a laundry room, conveniently located near all of the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- Deck: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss