One-level Country Craftsman with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- This exclusive design showcases a charming Country Craftsman aesthetic with warm wooden accents.
- Inside, the foyer and garage entry merge to take advantage of a drop zone area, coat closet, and powder bath. A few steps further, you will find a cathedral ceiling atop the great room, anchored by a fireplace and surrounding builtins.
- The open flow connects the great room with the kitchen and dining area, and a rear porch creates the perfect setting for a BBQ.
- The main bedroom is set apart from the others for privacy and includes a roomy closet and 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss