One Level Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Metal roofing tops the wide porch of this charming one story Country house plan.
- The home has a 10' high standard ceiling height with a sloped ceiling in the big family room.
- It's easy to get out to the wide back covered porch so you can relax in the shade.
- Features of the kitchen are a walk-in pantry, large island and lots of counter space to work on.
- Bedrooms are divided, two oin each side of the home.
- In the master suite the walk-in closet comes with a built-in chest of drawers.
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,677 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,677 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 On 12; 10 On 12; 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick