One-level Country House Plan with Front and Back Covered Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-level, country house plan presents a symmetrical front elevation, providing a sense of comfort, while the charming front porch adds to the great curb appeal.
- The formal entry leads into the great room, which opens to the dining area and kitchen. A fireplace rests beneath a cathedral ceiling in the great room for added elegance.
- The wrap-around, kitchen counter provides seating for four, and a multi-use island maximizes workspace. French doors off the dining area encourage you to enjoy nature on the back porch.
- The left side of the home is occupied by the master bedroom, which features a walk-in closet and spacious master bath with a private toilet room. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a compartmentalized bath.
- A fourth room, just inside from the 2-car garage, adds to the versatile design and could serve as a bedroom, play room, or home office. The spacious service areas can accommodate even the busiest of families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12