One-Level Country House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful exterior of stone and siding, with a covered front porch, sets the stage for this delightful, 3-bedroom home with an open floor plan, gas fireplace, and rear yard views.
- The master suite pampers the homeowner with the luxury of a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and shower enclosure. This plan also includes an alternate master bath plan, for an option that may be better suited.
- A large island with seating defines the kitchen and makes a wonderful gathering area when entertaining.
- A full basement is standard with this plan and offers room for additional storage, or future finished living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss