One-Level Country House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Southern charm defines this beautiful, country house plan which features open, gable roofs with deep overhangs, a modern metal roof above the porch, and stone accents.
- A wide foyer leads into the heart of the home with a vaulted ceiling and exposed beams adding a rustic touch. The adjoining dining room and kitchen provide an open-concept layout desired by many homeowners.
- Windows above the sink overlook the back, covered porch and the adjacent walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage.
- The left wing of the home is where the quiet, master bedroom resides, which boasts a wall of windows overlooking the front lawn and a spacious ensuite with a walk-in closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath and sit across from the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 61' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front