One-Level Craftsman Home Plan with Office
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and stone accents adorn the facade of this one-level, craftsman house plan. A single dormer completes the design.
- A welcoming front porch ushers guests into a foyer with a coat closet. A hallway to the left leads to a secondary bedroom which neighbors a full bath.
- Pocket doors reveal a spacious office for the work-at-home resident.
- A desirable open layout combines the great room with the eat-in kitchen. The kitchen island includes a snack bar for casual meals and conversation, and the corner pantry provides ample storage space.
- The master bedroom offers privacy from the second bedroom, and features a walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath.
- The 2-car garage enters into a mudroom with a built-in bench, serving as the perfect drop zone for keys and mail.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss