One-Level Craftsman House Plan with Open Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- Shakes and stone decorate the exterior of this one-level Country home plan that gives you 1,985 square feet of living space.
- The heart of the home greets you when entering from the front entrance or garage and offers a sizable island with an eating bar.
- Easily move into the adjoining dining nook and great room where a coffered ceiling helps to define the space.
- Glass sliders offer access to the rear covered patio, ideal for grilling or lounging outdoors.
- Three bedrooms are clustered behind the 3-car garage with a fourth near the foyer. The master bedroom delights in a tray ceiling, along with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Find a slightly larger plan with an alternate exterior with 28069J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss