One-Level Craftsman House Plan with Spacious Service Areas
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support deep overhangs on this two-story craftsman house plan, while tapered stone columns lie beneath an arched roofline on the front porch.
- Once past the threshold, a sprawling great room, which opens to the kitchen, greets you, and a fireplace serves as a focal point providing a sense of warmth and comfort. Sliding doors let natural light fill the space and encourages outdoor dining or lounging on the covered patio.
- A barn door near the dining room reveals a sizable walk-in pantry with a bar sink.
- The side-entry garage provides 4 stalls and opens to a large mudroom with built-in lockers.
- A main-floor master considers your future needs, while providing easy access. The tray ceiling adds an elegant touch and the 5-fixture en suite features a large walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, a large recreation room includes a wet bar, and french doors open to an exercise room. Two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath and a fourth bunk room includes access to a compartmentalized full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,249 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,524 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,725 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 890 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 9"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1525 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12