One-level Craftsman House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This one-level, Craftsman house boasts storybook gables, along with stone accents adding to the curb appeal.
- Once inside, a hallway to the left leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which are identical in size and share the neighboring full bath.
- The heart of the home is rear facing and combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen. A tray ceiling above the great room helps define the space, while the fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the open layout.
- The kitchen island contains a snack bar, which serves as a natural gathering spot when entertaining. A nearby pocket door reveals a cozy office to hideaway paperwork and allow a quiet space to get work done.
- The secluded master bedroom is located behind the 2-car garage and includes a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bath. An alternative master layout features a sitting nook that extends off the back of the home.
Master Sitting Room Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front