One-level Craftsman Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 7
About This Plan
- The smart layout of this one-level, Craftsman home plan features an open and inviting gathering space that extends outdoors onto a large, partially-covered patio.
- The kitchen hosts a massive cooktop island with seating for nine (yes, nine!) along with plenty of cabinet space for storage.
- A sizable mudroom greets you when entering from the 3-car garage and includes built-in cubbies, while bordered by a powder bath and laundry room.
- The master bedroom is privately situated towards the rear of the home, and boasts a 5-fixture ensuite with a toilet room and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located to the left of the foyer, separated by a compartmentalized bath with two sinks.
- The optional lower level gives you an additional 2,407 sq ft of living space and includes a large recreation room and four bedrooms; bringing the total bedroom count to seven.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,703 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 248 sq. ft.
- Deck: 348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 250 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,407 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 83' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12