One Level Craftsman Ranch
About This Plan
- Stone accents along with shingle siding and a side load garage gives this hip-roofed home a clear advantage in the neighborhood.
- An open concept floor plan lies directly ahead of you as you enter, where mom can keep an eye on all of the kids while preparing meals.
- The area is further extended with the addition of a screen porch and deck just off the back of the dining area.
- Tucked in behind the garages, the master suite includes a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and direct access to the laundry area.
- The second bedroom lies to the front of the home just off the right of the entry.
- Dine outdoors in comfort in the screened in porch.
- A 3-stall, split-load garage completes this ranch home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1259 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms