One-Level European House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- Brick, stone, and craftsman detailing create the beautiful exterior of this one-level European house plan. A single dormer completes the design.
- Upon entering, french doors reveal a quiet study, which sits across from two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The vaulted ceilings in the family room provide a feeling of grandeur, while a large kitchen island anchors the living space. A nearby pantry offers plenty of dry storage and a covered patio promotes outdoor dining or lounging.
- Another bedroom sits across from the master and includes a full bath. The luxurious master suite is nestled towards the back of the home for the utmost privacy, and features a sizable walk-in closet and lavish en suite with a custom corner shower and two vanities.
- When entering from the 2-car garage, a mudroom offers built-ins to organize outdoor gear and serve as a comfortable transition space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,010 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"