One-level Florida House Plan with Split Bedrooms and Large Lanai
About This Plan
- Enjoy outdoor living with this one-level Florida house plan, which boasts over 1,700 sq ft of outdoor living space including a built-in grill, fireplace, and wet bar.
- The center of the home is completely open and consists of the living, dining, and kitchen areas. Tray ceilings help to define the spaces, and a quiet study is tucked away near the foyer.
- A large island allows you to easily move around the kitchen, which includes a walk-in pantry, large range, and easy access to the back lanai for outdoor dining when entertaining.
- The spacious and serene master suite features dual walk-in closets and a 5-fixture ensuite, while three family bedroom suites line the right side of the design.
- The 4-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, and opens into a mud hall with a laundry room and powder bath.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,839 sq. ft.
- Storage: 88 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,729 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 8"
- Depth: 106' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1248 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss