One-level French Country House Plan with Open Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This character-rich, French Country house plan boasts flared eaves beneath a hip and valley roof. Board and batten siding rests below metal roof accents adding a modern edge.
- Once inside, barn doors reveal an office, or bedroom, with access to a pass-through bathroom, which leads to the mudroom.
- The open-concept floor plan, desired by many homeowners, connects the living / dining room with the kitchen. French doors grant access to a back porch with an optional outdoor kitchen for maximum outdoor enjoyment.
- The cook in the home will appreciate the workspace offered by the prep island, and the large walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage.
- The serene master suite awaits, featuring dual closets and a luxurious master bath with a private toilet room. Bedrooms 2 and 3, across the hall, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,326 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 84' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 652 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick