One-Level French Country House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests above a brick exterior of this one-level, French country house plan, while split bedrooms offer the homeowner privacy from the secondary bedrooms.
- Coffered ceilings in the living room add to the elegance, and french doors invite you onto the back porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- A double-bowl sink resides in the kitchen island, which offers additional workspace, and the walk-in pantry sits within reach for added convenience.
- The master suite protrudes from the back of the home, and features a spacious en suite with a walk-in closet. Two bedrooms, on the opposite side of the home, share a full bath.
- A storage room helps maintain order in the garage, and the mudroom just inside serves as a perfect drop zone for personal items and outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 1"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick