One Level Home PLan with Large Rooms
About This Plan
- Traditional in both style and plan design, this ranch home plan puts a modern spin on curb appeal.
- The impressive entry with step ceiling leads you past a formal dining room flanked by graceful columns to the great room where the barrel ceiling will knock your socks off.
- The open plan continues into the adjacent nook and kitchen where the center island provides extra seating for family and guests.
- The master suite impresses with a bay window, step ceiling, on-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet. Mom and dad also have access to the screen porch and back deck from the bedroom.
- The second bedroom features a private bath a walk-in closet just off the hallway to the front of the home.
- Three garage stalls in a split format complete the home.
- The roof is a truss design with a 10:12 pitch.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,194 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1018 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss