One-Level House Plan with Option to Finish Basement
3 - 6
About This Plan
- The simple, yet elegant, exterior of this one-level house plan presents gable roof lines, soothing neutral tones, and stone accents.
- The combined family room and eat-in kitchen is nestled behind the 3-car garage and provides rearward views. The kitchen features a cooktop island and a corner pantry for quick and easy access.
- Retreat to the master bedroom and discover a bay window serving as a comfortable reading alcove, along with a 4-fixture bath with an oversized shower and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located down the hall, and share a full bath. Boost the bedroom count to 6 when you finish the lower level, which also includes a sizable family room and storage in the design.
- Step inside from the 3-car garage, and find the close proximity to the kitchen convenient when unloading groceries.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss