One-level House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the exterior of this one-level house plan, with windows framed by a soldier course header and charming shutters.
- Once inside, clean sight lines between the living room, dining area, and kitchen are provided, and a fireplace offers a sense of comfort to the shared living spaces.
- A large prep island is surrounded by U-shaped counters in the kitchen, lending ample workspace for meal preparation.
- Retreat to the master suite, privately situated behind the kitchen, and discover a 5-fixture bathroom with a commode room and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath.
- The 2-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, and includes a storage room for gear and lawn supplies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick