One Level Living
About This Plan
- Shake siding, stone accents and strong wooden columns define the character of this Craftsmanl ranch home plan.
- In just under 1,900 square feet, you'll be amazed at the extra amenities you'll find in this home.
- To your right, the formal dining area is defined by a column that further defines the great room area directly ahead, where two more columns pull the entire plan together.
- The kitchen and nook area also features a separate computer area for the kids to do their homework.
- The master suite, complete with large walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry room, lies to the right behind the garage.
- Two additional bedrooms with full bath can be found on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy.
- A three-stall garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- Deck: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss