One Level Living Three Ways
About This Plan
- Enjoy living all on one level in this spacious ranch home plan with a huge covered rear porch. Choose from three different exteriors.
- Double doors off the foyer lead to the study.
- A column separates the dining room with tray ceiling from the large great room with fireplace.
- The master suite is especially roomy with a huge spa bath and walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 16819WG and 16820WG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,874 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 3"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick