One-Level Modern Farmhouse Plan with Outdoor Living-friendly Rear Porch
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this modern farmhouse plan with an attractive and comfortable front porch with exposed rafter tails and a decorative window in the gable above.
- The front door opens into the center of everyday living, with an open-concept floor plan combining the family room and eat-in kitchen. A door on the back wall takes you to the rear porch, large enough (18'x14'6") to set it up as an outdoor living room.
- The kitchen island measures 4' by 6'6" and has seating for three as well as work space. A barn door slides open revealing the large walk-in pantry with a built-in desk to help keep the home organized.
- The left wing of the home is occupied by the master suite, which boasts a 5-fixture en suite and a pass-through closet with access to the laundry room.
- On the opposite side of the house plan, a hallway leads to bedrooms 2 and 3 which are separated by a shared bathroom.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 49' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick