One-Level Modern Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Vertical siding brings your gaze upward to the gabled peaks on this one-level, modern farmhouse plan, complete with a 7'-deep front porch.
- Double doors welcome you inside to be greeted by a family room that opens to the eat-in kitchen, while a generous rear porch is ideal for grilling and dining outdoors.
- Three seats are available at the kitchen island for conversation, and plenty of counter space allows for a large range.
- The master suite is tucked behind the 2-car garage for the utmost privacy, and features a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located next door.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, separated by a full bath that they share.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 559 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick