One-level Modern Gem with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A multitude of lean to roofs combine to create this one-level, modern gem, complete with stone accents on the exterior and a light-filled, open floor plan due to a variety of transom windows.
- Once inside, the heart of the home greets you, with a fireplace serving as the focal point. The open kitchen includes L-shaped cabinets surrounding a large island, and the adjacent covered porch is perfect for grilling and outdoor dining.
- The master bedroom occupies the right wing of the home, and boasts a sitting nook with access to the back porch. The 4-fixture, master bath includes dual sinks, a commode room, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature a sloped ceiling, making the rooms feel larger.
- Remain organized when coming and going with the drop zone just inside from the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 3"
- Depth: 46' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick