One-level Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this one-level mountain home plan contributes to the great curb appeal, while metal roof accents complete the design.
- The heart of the home resides behind the 3-car garage in an open format. Large windows allow natural light to permeate the living space, and a sliding door invites you to enjoy the spacious covered deck with a spiral staircase leading to the patio below.
- The kitchen features a good-sized prep island and a walk-in pantry is tucked away in the corner providing dry storage space. The adjacent mud / laundry room includes a half bath for added convenience.
- Retreat to the master bedroom and discover a vaulted ceiling and rear-facing views. A barn door grants access to the sizable 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, located across the hall, share a full bath. Utilize one bedroom as an office for the work-at-home resident if desired.
- The expansive lower-level design increases living space by 3,287 sq. ft. and includes a family room, 4 bedrooms (two share a Jack-and-Jill bath), and a large theater room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,681 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 27 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,654 sq. ft.
- Deck: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 56 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 70' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1294 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss