One-Level Mountain House Plan with Open-Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- This one-level, mountain house plan presents a symmetrical front elevation with three dormers above a charming front porch.
- The open-concept living space brings the family together by combining the great room with the eat-in kitchen, while a vaulted ceiling adds a cohesive element and guides your eyes to the fireplace that anchors the right wall.
- A sizable screened porch extends onto a covered porch for maximum outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms and includes a pass-through master bathroom with five fixtures, dual closets, and access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, both generous in size, share a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick