One-Level Mountain House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Shakes and stone wrap the exterior of this one-level, mountain house plan, decorated with timber-framed gables and a large wrap-around porch.
- Step inside to find a convenient drop zone to the left, while the family room awaits straight ahead. A coffered ceiling adds an elegant touch above the family room, and the fireplace helps define the eat-in kitchen from the living space.
- A massive dining table allows you to host holidays, while casual seating is provided at the kitchen island to keep the cook company. The breakfast nook is surrounded by windows and overlooks the back porch.
- Set apart from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy, discover the master bedroom, along with a master bath with 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms line the right side of the home; two include a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,629 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 7"
- Depth: 73' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12